3-D Bail Bonds continues to serve during this challenging time by serving the entire state of Connecticut and all local communities bail bond services. The health, safety, and overall well-being of our employees, customers, the law enforcement community and all those we come across is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have streamlined our COVID safe pretrial release process. Our newly designed online bail bonds process is as “COVID SAFE” as possible. Under these enhanced procedures, our bail bondsmen are minimizing direct contact with customers.
Customers are asked to remain a safe distance away, often in their own vehicle while the bail bond agent has direct but safe distance contact with staff at the facility to process the bail.
Easy Online “COVID Safe Pretrial Release Process”
Our easy online COVID Safe bail bonds process keeps you safe at all times.
- As soon as you call us, the agent will discuss your particular situation. Prior to calling us and to save time you can always get pre-approved instantly here.
- After you speak to our live-agent and once you agree to the terms of the bond, the bail agent will collect the payment over the phone or you can pay online. Here are the ways to pay for bail bonds at 3-D Bail Bonds. Once you have decided the form of payment, submit it, and send a text to this number that should include your name, the defendant’s name, and the amount paid.
- To complete the paperwork online we will email you a secured customized Docusign link. Once completed you will review our documents, enter your personal information, and submit a signature guaranteeing the defendant will appear as ordered by the court. This encrypted service is secure and automatically creates a copy for your records.
- You can arrange transportation for your loved one off of the facility when notified.
- The bondsman will confirm when the person released completes and signs the defendant portion of bail bond agreements.
3-D Bail Bonds is committed to providing the best bail bonds service imaginable when it is needed the most. COVID Safe Pretrial Release Bonds keeps the clients safe and protected and allows families to bring their loved one home safe while the release on bail assures the accused appears in court as ordered.
Because you never know when you may need Connecticut bail, our service is available 24 hours, seven days. For a safe and secure jail release, contact us at 860-247-2245 or find the closest location to you. We offer easy and affordable bail bonds in every Connecticut city.
Last Updated on