Are you in need of a Hartford bail bonds right now?
- Serving Hartford bail bonds 24/7
- Nearest to Hartford police and courts
- Cheapest and most convenient in Hartford area
- Located just across from Hartford prison
- Payment plans and 0% interest on all bail bonds
During COVID-19, 3-D Bail Bonds continues to serve Hartford. We’re protecting our customers and agents by following CDC guidelines at all times. Learn more about our new process here. Check out the Hartford Correctional procedure during COVID-19.
Get started fast
When calling the bail bonds company in Hartford, please have the name, date of birth, and jail where the person is incarcerated so we can start the process immediately. The bail bondsman’s phone number is 860-247-2245 or visit their local office located on Fishfry St.
Choose how to pay
Lowest fees and payment plans are always available. Several forms of payments are accepted including credit cards, checks, money orders, and cash. We are here to get your loved one out right now.
3-D Bail Bonds
Address: 57 Fishfry St. Hartford CT 06120 USA
Hours: Open 24 Hours
Your Hartford Bail Bond Questions Answered
- You could call the Hartford police station and inquire about the bail bond. If the person is already arrested, they should have the bail amount for you.
- The best way to find bail amounts is by using a bail bonding agency. Here is why: the Hartford bail bond company knows the ins and out of the bail processing. These local bondsmen can find bail amounts plus criminal charges, conditions of release, next court date, the breakdown per bail, and most importantly they may be able to find more warrants if they exist.
Once you have accurate information you can start the process to bail someone out of a Hartford jail. Our licensed agent will be starting the paperwork at the police department so the bail can be immediately posted. Here at 3-D Bail Bonds Hartford, we’ll make sure your loved one gets released from any Hartford jail quickly.
Hartford Bail Bonds is always available 24/7 because an arrest is an emergency. Remember that your bondsman’s immediate response could make a big difference following an arrest; especially for first-time offenders. Dealing with the Connecticut judicial branch and public defendants can be overwhelming so let the agents walk you through every step of the bail process and get you out of jail now.
The right to post bail in Hartford is stipulated in the eighth amendment of the constitution of the United States; therefore, defendants have the right to post bail and attend court hearings dressed like tax-payers citizens instead of wearing prison uniforms.
Our local and low-priced bail bonds service is available in Asylum Hill, Barry Square, Behind the Rocks, Blue Hills, Clay Arsenal, Downtown Hartford, Frog Hollow, North East, North Meadows, Parkville, Sheldon Charter Oak, South End, South Green, South Meadows, South West, Upper Albany, and West End. We love Hartford’s unique neighborhoods! Hartford Bail Bondsmen are proud to be part of the local Hartford community and they are here for you when you need them the most.
Hartford CT bail bonds can be processed by using a nearby bail bonds agency. A defendant who has been arrested by the Hartford Police can have the bond posted as soon as he or she is processed. Our local bail bondsman starts the process by filing paperwork at the police station or courthouse where the person is arrested. Then the arresting agency will run their standard processing to allow the bail bondsman to post the bail bond. It may only take 20 to 30 minutes to get someone out of the police station. Learn more about how to post a bail bond in Hartford and more details on the steps of processing a bail bond using a bondsman in Connecticut. We do all Hartford jail bail bonds 24/7.
Rated as one of the Three Best Hartford Bail Bonds Service” by the Three Best Rated Local Businesses in Hartford, CT.
Here is a review from one of our many happy customers.
SERVING FAST CT BAIL BONDS SINCE 1997
To help during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are offering the lowest fees possible and all bail bonds automatically qualify for a low weekly payment plan. Call now!
HARTFORD JAILS (UPDATED in 2020)
All Hartford jails bail bonds are possible at every jail 24/7. Here is what you need to know:
Priority level 1 functions will be handled at the GA-14 Hartford Superior Court during the COVID-19 pandemic see information here.
Hartford Criminal Superior Court serves the towns of Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, Farmington, Hartford and West Hartford in Connecticut. This means that if your loved one was arrested in West Hartford, CT for example, he or she will most likely be arraigned at this Hartford Court. Juveniles arrested in the Hartford area would attend the Juvenile Hartford Court located on Broad St.
253 High St
Hartford CT, 06103
Connecticut State Police Troop H
The CT State Police in Hartford is located at 100R Washington St. The state police barracks phone number is 860-534-1000
GA 14 or Hartford Superior Court Judicial District)
The superior criminal court is located at 101 Lafayette St. The superior court’s phone number is 860-566-1630
The community court is located at 80 Washington St. the court phone number is 860-756-7020. Their court office hours are Monday through Friday 9-5pm.
The Hartford Correctional is located at 177 Weston St, Hartford CT 06120. Their phone number is
Stay tuned with our local Hartford blog! Finding a bail bonds company near you is easy. Just look up 3-D Bail Bonds online and you will find the closest bondsman in minutes. To bail someone out of prison you don’t need to leave your house. We can process payment online, fill paperwork through fax or email, verify picture IDs, and address remotely.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Find our New Year’s Deals for 2020, payment plans and “0% interest on all bail bonds” in Connecticut
Read our trending local stories listed below:
- CT Inmates. COVID-19 poses a risk for everyone, but especially for CT inmates of correctional facilities who live in close quarters. Like many other states, Connecticut is taking steps to protect the sentenced and pretrial population living in prisons throughout the state by moving inmates and releasing some of them. Read more at How Connecticut is protecting inmates from COVID-19
- The night before Thanksgiving is one of the busiest nights for local Hartford bars and restaurants. Friends reconnect over some beers and when you less expected you are busted with a DUI or worse you got too upset about a comment and the police got called, now you are charged with a disorderly conduct charge. Going to the bar on Thanksgiving Eve? Here is what you should know about disorderly conduct charges.
- Reviews and testimonials about their local Hartford bail bonds service are important to 3-D Bail Bonds. The hardworking agents continue to work to get feedback from customers and to share the professional, honest, and important service they offer to others. Read more about 3-D Bail Bonds exceptional service and positive reviews from customers.
- Looking for the lowest prices bail bonds service? Learn more about 3 Percent Bail Bonds in Downtown Hartford
- Why it’s important to find a truly local Hartford bail bondsman who is licensed, reliable and honest. Posting bail in Connecticut’s capital can be challenging to residents who are not familiar with what bondsmen do and how they do it. A local bail agent can be more beneficial to you. Learn more about how to find a bondsman.
- Hartford crime, is crime really down in Hartford? Read more about the latest released statistics here.
- Everything you need to know about current open Hartford Superior Courts. COVID-19 affected all Connecticut courts including Judicial and Juvenile courts. Read more about their operations and services.
Last Updated on