Last Updated on
“DRINKING & DRIVING WILL GET YOU ARRESTED”
If you are arrested for Operating Under the Influence (OUI) in Connecticut
- You will be detained by the police and read your rights.
- Your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
- You will be taken in a police cruiser to the police station.
- If the test registers a BAC of .08 or higher, you will be held on the presumption that you were operating under the influence.
- You will be kept in a police lock-up until you are bailed out.
Drunk driving causes one death every 53 minutes in The U.S.
according to the CDC Impaired Driving Facts.
DRUNK DRIVING IS NEVER AN OPTION. STOP. CALL FOR HELP!
We listed local CT taxi companies offering taxi services that will be happy to help you get home:
Local Uber in CT Uber Taxi Service
The Yellow Cab Company – The CT Yellow Cab
Metro Taxi – Metro Taxi
Ace Taxi Service – Ace Taxi Service in CT
2 Drunk to Drive is a 3-D Bail Bonds companywide efforts to help to avoid drinking and driving. Call for help. Get a driver. Call a CT taxi service and avoid getting arrested.
Remember, your life matters. You always have a choice.
When too drunk to drive, call for help. Avoid risking your life or someone else’s. Avoid criminal charges such as DUI (driving under the influence) OUI, DWI; and many other possible ones as a result of drunk driving. Poor judgment can land you in jail and not just for one night.