WHAT CAN I DO? I HAVE A WARRANT FOR MY ARREST IN CT
The call from a police officer with the words: “there is a warrant for your arrest” is frightening. We’ve heard from desperate parents and scared customers whom in their own confessed thinking that they will have to sit in jail through the trial.
3-D Bail Bonds is here to share that there is hope and options when dealing with an outstanding warrant in Connecticut or a re-arrest warrant.
If you have a warrant for your arrest, the police are actively looking for you to place you under arrest. Even though the police may not be “actively” knocking on your door right now, they can arrest you at any time. This arrest can happen at work or at home, even during a traffic stop.
IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST IN CT, DO THIS:
Here is what you can do when you find out that there is a warrant for your arrest and you may be arrested in Connecticut:
- Make sure to contact someone immediately, a spouse, a friend, or parents. You will want to contact someone so they know you may be jailed soon.
- Find a bondsman; like any emergency service, they operate 24 hours a day. A bail bonds company is the best resource to find out the details of the warrant and charges. They also have information about the police department where the warrant is from. They may have tips on where to go, when to go in, and even where to park.
- Put bail money aside so you can bail out immediately if needed. Not all warrants need bail money. Some arrest orders may need the person to go down and speak to the officer and he or she may be released on a promise to appear.
- Contact a reputable lawyer. The lawyer will need all the information you have gathered to offer advice.
- Work the hardest on turning yourself in as soon as possible. Turning yourself in is important, the police and judge can see your good faith. A reputable bail bonds company in Connecticut like 3-D Bail Bonds can help you doing everything on your terms.
Because you never know, 3-D Bail Bonds is serving the local communities in Hartford, New London, New Haven and Bridgeport 24/7/365.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THESE TYPES OF WARRANTS IN CONNECTICUT:
- FAILURE TO APPEAR WARRANTS
- VIOLATION OF PROBATION WARRANTS
Our professional bail agents are caring, honest, and friendly so you can be in good hands when dealing with police and courts. For bail bonds service, contact us at 860-247-2245 or call toll free 800-570-5544. We are always open. If you bail someone out and they missed court, here are some bondsman tips. If you need to bail someone but don’t have the full fee amount, learn more about our 0% interest for all CT bail bonds.